Friday, September 19, 2008

3-0 VU: Vandy vs Rice

So this past weekend, was the Vandy vs Rice football game. My dad went to Rice and mom my went to Vandy. For the weekend, 5 of my dad's best friends from college came up to visit and to watch the game. They had a bunch of extra tickets so Hailey and I were able to go too. My family was for Vandy except my dad, and my dad and his freinds were for Rice. This was Hailey's first Vanderbilt football game. I was so excited to take her, but also a little nervous. Needless to say, she did wonderfully, and had a lot of fun. She had fun watching the game, and cheering when everyone else did. Abou thalf time, Mike was able to rush over from work to join us for the second half of the game. It was so nice for him to be able to spend time with us at the game. I'm so glad he was able to get off work early! I can't wait to take Hailey to another game.

3 comments:

Katie Beth KELLEY said...

these are adorable! i didn't realize she hadn't been to a game yet! who was hailey going for? ;)

Tedder Kids said...

I LOVE it!! I want to take Diane to a Titans game, but I'm kinda nervous too!!

I'm sorry my camera wasn't working friday!! Did the girls stop crying before you got her home??

Abigail and Ansley said...

Hello! It was so good to see you at Trunk or Treat! I wish we could've talked more, but little ones keep us hopping, don't they?! I just had to tell you how beautiful Hailey is!!!! Hope to see you again soon!
Love,
Rebecca