Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Handy Husband


For those of you who don't know my husband... he isn't the most handy person in the world (sorry hunny). So you can imagine I was very excited when he said he was going to build a shelf out of 2x4's we had lying around our basement. We have been needing shelving (all our boxes and tools were just all over the floor) down there so it was a great way to use what we had to make something functional. The shelf turned out VERY well and turned out to be a great first solo project for my husband! Way to go!!

Mike with his materpeice


Mike and his little helper girl, Hailey
The shelf fully loaded!

We had Hailey cover her ears everytime Mike used the saw because it was so loud! She did this everytime!


I can't wait for his next project... maybe more shelves?!?

0 comments: